Starting Spring 2018, the Lardini fashion house missioned me to take care of their email marketing campaigns. With the launch of the online shop in June 2019, sending frequency has sensibly increased, as well as users segmentation for better targeting special promotions.
For the 8th season in a row, I’m glad to be in charge of their direct email marketing and to contribute to make it one of the digital marketing activities with the highest return on the investment.
The project, which I had the privilege to design from scratch, consists of a serie of ongoing activities:
- Cleaning and optimizing the database
- Outlining the editorial calendar
- Copywriting and translation management
- Designing and adapting the newsletter templates (HTML, CSS)
- Creating, tracking, and sending each and every campaign
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting results